Navigation of the Human Terrain During Times of Crisis
1. Understanding the human dynamic
2. Motivational factors of individuals and groups
3. Finding common ground and goals thru course of action analysis and proper reconnaissance
4. Tactical considerations for conducting meetings with an outside entity
5. Passive emergency team internal communications development
In this intensive 8-hour block of instruction you will be introduced to the tactical and practical
considerations to human terrain during a crisis and techniques to position your group and
yourself in a safer position.
You will be taught how most people think during a crisis as well as methodologies that will give
you the tactical advantage. As a leader this will help arm you with a system to increase the
performance of your team members as well as to capitalize on their strengths and identify
potential weaknesses before they become a problem. You will also be introduced to a process
for developing team internal passive emergency communications. This course will include
lecture as well as practical exercises.
Course prerequisites Armed retainer level 1
- Equipment needed
1 Large note book 8.5x 11 in
4 pens 2 blue 2 black
Magnetic small whiteboard w multiple colors of white board markers
TRAINING OBJECTIVES: To become the warrior gentleman, who will be totally equipped to lead in protecting your own during emergency situations.
Course Prerequisites: RX/SAWS Armed Retainer Level-I
Tuition: $335 (US)