As the warrior who is equipped to win the fight and the gentleman who seeks to protect all that which is good, you will need to be a scholar. The 3nd Level of DMR instruction we offer is not for everyone. This course is for the very select few who have demonstrated the competency od craft and constitution of character to take this skillset to the next level. As the dominant warrior gentleman who understands the full responsibility and heaviness of the skillset, this course concentrates on designated marksman strategy, leadership, employment, etc… The nature and fragility of the modern world demands that families and communities be ready to assist their first responders and other friendly forces immediately under incredible pressure to deliver assistance in mitigating a potential multitude of threats to quickly and efficiently restore peace and order. This Rex Defense LLC designated marksman rifle course is an advanced strategy class specifically geared for the warrior gentleman who wants to make the moral and wise decisions in a dynamic emergency environment. This is going to be a thinking man’s class for the most intelligent and disciplined individuals.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES: To become the warrior gentleman, who will be totally equipped to lead in the effort to assist your local first responders or friendly forces in protecting your community during emergency situations? APPLICATION & PRE-COURSE INTERVIEW REQUIRED.
· Full Citizenship: United States of America
· RXDMR Yankee course competition
- Designated Marksman Capable Centerfire Rifle: Commonly used examples would be derivatives of the AR-15, AR-10, SCAR, FAL, G3, SVD, PSL, AK-74, AK-47, HK-91 etc… or any handy accurate bolt action rifle platform (chambered in any other appropriate battlefield available cartridge) that can be equipped with an appropriate DMR optical sight. Your rifle will need to exhibit: Minimum of 2 MOA accuracy potential (approx. 2″ groups at 100 yards), field ruggedness and field reliability.
- Ammunition: 600 rounds of commercial grade ammo, preferably with standard lead-core copper-jacketed bullets
- NO hard ammo
- NO M855
- NO green tip
- NO steel core ammunition
- NO tracers
- NO API, HEI, etc…
- DMR Combat support components
- Sling, your preference.
- DMR configured optic: we advise fielding an effectively designed BDC reticle for this class, as closely calibrated to your cartridge / load as possible (we suggest optics that use an appropriate variant of the ACSS).
- a field expedient ammunition carrying / load bearing system
- rifle maintenance kit and tools as need for your system and optic
- artificial support such as a bipod, toe support bag etc…
- a ruck or your bug out bag as you would use in a potential “get out of Dodge” situation
OPTIONAL: If you desire to try your full fighting combat loadout as you would employ in a kinetic environment, please free to bring it. The optimum individual combat loadout will be 30% of a bodyweight. This will consist of mission essential gear needed to win a fight. For this course, prepare a 4-day load including everything you would need to survive for 4-days. Weather gear, sleeping gear, food, medical gear, NV, Deuce gear, with full load of ammunition loaded into magazines. Bring it if you want to see how it will work out in a DMR situation, our staff will be there to advise you on equipment management.