***For COURSE DETAILS please click on picture below.
Become the gentleman warrior. The nature of modern threats often demands a rifleman be ready to respond immediately under incredible pressure to deliver effective fire on a multitude of enemy assailants or combatants to quickly and efficiently mitigate the threats. This Rex Defense LLC designated marksman rifle course is an advanced tactical marksmanship class specifically geared for the shooter who wants to get the most out of their designated marksman rifle in a dynamic kinetic environment. This is going to be a thinking man’s class for the most disciplined individuals who want to extend their effectiveness to the outer limits of what they thought possible. The fight may be thrust upon you at a moment’s notice, will you be ready?
TRAINING OBJECTIVES: We will establish discipline & mindset: Warrior – Gentleman – Scholar. You will accomplish full designated marksmanship spectrum dominance through mastery of conventional and specialized equipment. You will learn advanced designated marksman rifle zeroing techniques. You will be able to achieve time on target engagement proficiency at unknown distances with precision fire out to and beyond 600 yards. You will understand designated marksmanship challenges, the requirements of skillset needed to maximize survival, and its moral application potential during long term emergency scenarios.
- Full Citizenship: United States of America
- Prior Advanced Rifle Training Experience or RXDMR Whiskey (DMR-M) course completion.
- Designated Marksman Capable Centerfire Rifle: Commonly used examples would be derivatives of the AR-15, AR-10, SCAR, FAL, G3, SVD, PSL, AK-74, AK-47, HK-91 etc… or any handy accurate bolt action rifle platform (chambered in any other appropriate battlefield available cartridge) that can be equipped with an appropriate DMR optical sight. Your rifle will need to exhibit: Minimum of 2 MOA accuracy potential (approx. 2″ groups at 100 yards), field ruggedness and field reliability.
- Ammunition: 600 rounds of commercial grade ammo, preferably with standard lead-core copper-jacketed bullets
- NO hard ammo
- NO M855
- NO green tip
- NO steel core ammunition
- NO tracers
- NO API, HEI, etc…
- DMR Combat support components
- Sling, your preference.
- DMR configured optic: we advise fielding an effectively designed BDC reticle for this class, as closely calibrated to your cartridge / load as possible (we suggest optics that use an appropriate variant of the ACSS).
- a field expedient ammunition carrying / load bearing system
- rifle maintenance kit and tools as need for your system and optic
- artificial support such as a bipod, toe support bag etc…
- a ruck or your bug out bag as you would use in a potential “get out of Dodge” situation
OPTIONAL: If you desire to try your full fighting combat loadout as you would employ in a kinetic environment, please free to bring it. The optimum individual combat loadout will be 30% of a bodyweight. This will consist of mission essential gear needed to win a fight. For this course, prepare a 4-day load including everything you would need to survive for 4-days. Weather gear, sleeping gear, food, medical gear, NV, Deuce gear, with full load of ammunition loaded into magazines. Bring it if you want to see how it will work out in a DMR situation, our staff will be there to advise you on equipment management.