ZERO to DEADLY Live-Fire Course: Advanced Precision Rifle Marksmanship
***For COURSE DETAILS please click on picture below.
RX100 Field Marksmanship Course – August 17-18, 2020 ~ Buffalo Gap$550.00 Select options
Course Description: The devil is in the details when it comes to perfecting any complex system. In this unique live-fire course of instruction, you will master real-world precision rifle marksmanship. This is NOT your run-of-the-mill rifle marksmanship class. In this course, Rex will walk you down the path of understanding how to get the maximum performance from your rifle. You will learn how to perfect the ergonomics of your platform in a way that will give you maximum control of the system all the way through the firing cycle. You will attain a truly elite understanding of exactly how the internal ballistics of your system will affect your shot. You will see how even the most subtle details of your firing position can affect your zero and your precision potential. You will learn how to predict and minimize your point of impact deltas by effectively modulating the spectrum of biological input you induce onto your rifle. Every rifle / shooter pair is unique. Rex has an unmatched ability to assess your equipment and biology to best convey to you how to master YOUR precision rifle management. One marksmanship style does NOT fit all. If you ever want to truly master long range shooting, Rex’s unique RX100 range instruction will get you set up to master your rifle management skills based on your specific objectives and priorities. You will leave this course with an inexplicably elite understanding of precision rifle management. There is no other rifle course like this in the world. Whether you are a brand new shooter or long time veteran of the art, this course will sharpen you in a way that you will have to experience first-hand to believe. See you there!
- Full Citizenship: United States of America
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
- Precision Rifle Equipment Inspection and Set-up
- Perfecting Rifle Ergonomics
- Understanding & Minimizing Tolerance Stacking in the System
- Detailed Firing Position Analysis
- Executing the Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Prioritization of Advanced Rifle Marksmanship Techniques
- Effectively Modulating the Spectrum of Biological Input and Recoil Management to Execute Your Priorities
- Free Recoil VS Recoil Management
- Exploring Internal Ballistic Anomalies to Maximize Precision
- Establishing a Truly Perfect Zero